What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

6 Keys to a great relationship: friendship, freedom, honesty, trust, understanding, and communication ;)

I love you because I need you, is far different from I need you because I love you.

I don't need someone who thinks I'm perfect.. cause I'm not. I need someone who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me for it

When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because when that coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.

If you're not working on trying to be mine, then you shouldn't be worrying about who's consuming my spare time.

unless your mind is clear of negativity, it will keep choosing similar negative experiences, that keep you away from love.

Soulmate is someone who will make you be the most "you" that you can possibly be.

There's always a part of life when it brings you down, but there's also a part when you learn how to get up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment