What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, June 4, 2012

bad feeling

Im tired so tired to be the one and only who always can do anything tired of being unappreciated by my own family. Tired to always have to carry the burden bymyself tired who always cry without noone notice tired to have always being bitchy and knows all tired to be someone who can fix and make thing right. Im tired.. I really tired. I wanna real sister who call me and ask me how are u doing sis.? I wanna have real.brother who i can tell about my pain who turn to whenever i need. I wanna have real family who i can talk to and embrace what im feeling. I wanna have a mom who can hug me and tell everything will alright and tell me that im strong girl and reliable so thats why im in this situation so i dont have to cry in silent. I wanna have all thing thatcan make me happy now. I just wanna dissapear


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment