What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

dear man....

Women are like the police. They can have all the evidence in the world, but they still want the confession.


Women are sensitive, they overthink every little thing and they care way more than they should, but that’s what makes their love so strong.


Woman no matter how much she denies it, will always remember every detail, every moment, every piece of memory you've left her.


There are 3 sets of words that can instantly make a girl smile: "You are beautiful" "I miss you" & "I love you."


Man...You're the reason why she wakes up every morning, does her hair, wears make up, and looks nice just for you. You just never notice it.


And i says.... Why can't all men be like Noah from ''the notebook'', Jack from the ''titanic'', Will from ''The last song'' or John from ''Dear John''


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment