What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, July 15, 2013

what do you want me to do?

Letting you go without any expression, as if it's nothing -
I practiced doing that every day but it's still awkward

I also practiced how to secretly cry while smiling but
I feel like my trembling voice will give it away quickly

* Severely, I guess I loved you too severely
I don't even breath and I look around for you
I don't know when I'll be able to stop
Severely, I guess I loved you too severely
I think letting you go is more severe than dying

No matter how much it hurts, every day I practiced
Trying to get used to spending a day as if it's nothing

I don't think I can forget you anyway
Even if I'm sick with an incurable disease
Loving is probably hundreds and thousands of times more difficult than breaking up. But I'm a fool that can't live without you - what do you want me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment