What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Monday thought

My love is like a red rose, It may be beautiful no but my sharp thorns will hurt you
Yes, I may be fragrant, But the closer you get, the more I’ll hurt you
Don’t look at me with that light glance.......Don’t speak of love easily
If you want my heart, you need to take my pain too, Because you will be pricked by my thorns someday




Don’t trust me too much, You don’t know me that well yet.  Don’t come to me. Don’t love me, You don’t know me that well yet. Seeing your confidence makes me feel so bad for you, Your confident footsteps toward me looks so pitiful today. Emotions? That’s an extravagance to me. Love? That’s Obsession’s best friend. So run away just run away. Cuz you and I must come to an end

No comments:

Post a Comment