What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, May 8, 2016

sigh

Breathe in deeply. Until both sides of your chest get numb..

Until they start to hurt a little. Exhale more, that there’s nothing left inside of you.
Until you feel like that. It’s okay if your breath gets short...No one is blaming you....You can make mistakes from time to time....Everyone else does too...

If I tell you it’s alright....I know that it’s only words... Was it?

When someone sighs....A breath as deep as that....how you understand it?....

Sigh. Even though I won’t be able to understand its depth, that’s okay....I will embrace it...It’s okay if my breath gets short....No one is blaming ..

You know people  can make mistakes from time to time...Everyone else does too...If I tell you it’s alright...Even though your sigh may seem cheerless to others...I know that....Your day was so difficult that it was hard for you to let out even a small sigh....Don’t think about anything else....Breathe in deeply and exhale just like that.....

Repeat to yourself "Thank you so much for your hard work"... You doing well today 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment