What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Through the Night

It was great at the very start. Heart on each other couldn't stand to be far apart every day is get better.
Now we're picking fights and throw hurt word magnifying all our flaws and I wonder why, wonder what for …
Like the words written in the sand where the waves are, I’m afraid you’ll disappear. So I always miss you. I can’t take out all the things in my heart. But this means that I love you
How did someone like you come to me?
If only we could be together right now. How nice would it be
I may know myself, but I realize that I can be led astray. I know, I know that you’re bad to me now, But I don’t care, I want you anyway.
Do You think that you know me?
Oh? but you can’t see my lonely heart. Things look different in the morning. That’s when we find out who we are..
Would you still want me?
Without no makeup on my face?
Without desire  in your veins?
With all the promises you made
Would you still mean the words you say?
would you? Would you still love me?
When I'm down I get real down. When I'm high I don't come down
But I get angry, baby, believe me. I could love you just like that & I can leave you just as fast
I got issues, but you got too and one of is how bad I need you
Wishing I could see the machinations. Understand the toil of expectations in your mind
Be with me like you never lost your patience. Tell me that you love me more than hate me
Cause it's going down… tell me are they lost on you?
Just that you could cut me loose
After everything I've lost on you
all I ever wanted was you. Is that lost on you?

Tonight, I’ll send you the firefly from that day to your window, hope you have sweet dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment