What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, October 16, 2017

You

In your eyes there is so much that tells me

You are feeling just like me.
You are the girl that belongs to me,
I'm living only for you.
 
You are everything, that I have in this world,
You are everything I want.
You, only you can understand me.
You, you mustn't leave me.
 
Since we know each other my life is colourful and pleasant,
and it's pleasant only because of you.
Whatever may happen I'll stay with you,
I'll never let you down.
 
You- I want to tell you something
which I've never told an other girl before.
I love you, yes I love you -
An I want to always love you
always, always only you.
 
Wherever I am, Whatever I do,
I have a goal, and this goal
is you, is you, is you.
 
I can't explain what you are to me,
tell me that I'll never loose you.
I can't live without you anymore,
nothing can separate me from you.


Du

No comments:

Post a Comment