What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

This was love





Love looked like this:  Just breathing, being.  

Love looked like this:  Crawling, walking to acceptance.   

Love meant seeing the difference between what is true and truth.  

Love meant accepting Grace:  Unmerited favor from and for myself first, others second. 

Love meant seeing me as good, whole, worthy. 

Love felt like this:  Admitting the wrong and forgiving what could not be repaid.  

Love looked like this:  Resisting vengeance, the kind only God and I would know about.  

Love felt like this:  Silence was friend, a helper.  I didn’t miss the dysfunctional adrenaline. 

Love felt like this:  Unselfishly planting and accepting good seeds of repair and healing for me.  

Love looked like this:  When I could tell “the story” from understanding, compassion, forgiveness, or not at all.  

Love felt like this:  When empathy was in full bloom, seeing why it happen, why it failed, my part, and theirs. 

Love meant this:  Getting clean of my “stuff”, my “issues”, and facing them all. 

Love felt like this:  The mirror became a friend. 


Love felt really good when I allowed HOPE to reinterpret all circumstances….ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment