What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, March 16, 2018

Fade out

I didn’t believe in love until today
That must be a reason for me being more alert today
You’re the best at hiding your feelings
I didn’t even know you were in pain
I feel like my heart will explode
And my tears keep on falling
You’re the best in my life
Of all the people I know
For  not being able to see this person,
I must have been crazy
I didn’t even know how I felt
I can’t live if you’re not near me
I know now how important you are
I know I’m not the best person
Although I  told you never to come back
If you give me one more chance, I can do better
Can you believe me and come back
Although there’s nothing that I did for you willingly
You didn’t leave when I threw you away
You have a great personality
And a great temper
You loved me without lying
The more I see you, the more I value you
I’m so stupid to throw you away, now I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment