What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Thursday, March 25, 2010

a change do you good :)


How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these...and i'm wondering still what my life would be if i don't make a change...right?

If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work...that's what i read...gees and my life is too short to spend my  precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people...

right on..think positive act natural and all will result positive !!

i hope, :)


i change for good@


“Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.”
~Arthur Rubinstein


No comments:

Post a Comment