What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Thursday, April 15, 2010

missing you

I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other, for those were some of the best times of my life...
Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and know you can't have them, but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live without them.
There are so many things I'm not sure of in life, but with all certainty at this very minute, all I know is that I miss him.... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment