What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Numb

with you by my side u gave me courage, and strenght
With your small attention in such notice of
Did I pray today or not, have i take my lunch or dinner
On time? Take some vitamins, take care your health
Don't stress too much,.. All this thing you said it was
The best of me that u can have. Then was it not good enough?
Cause i feel your ignorance day by day,. Was it just my feeling?
Or am I being sensitive, then please do show that there's
More than this,. Can you convinced me as you did the first time we
Agreed to bond each other in tittle of ' relationship'
Why, there's so much ego?
Sometimes I feel I missin you so much and then I just kept it and show my anger
To you.. Do you know me that much? Or you just see that as my bad side?

I'm slipping away day by day .. My affection for you isn't warm as it used to,
I don't know why and how but I don't want to put my big hope to you
To see that later I will fall hard and I don't want that,

I wish I can see you like looking through a clear glass,
I wish u know me better as you said you are and make me at ease
I wish don't act so cold and bitter to you, when u know what
My real feeling are..

I don't understand what I felt for you now?
I need certainty ...
I need something new...
I need a real thing..
I don't have any thought of you..
Not anymore,

I just realize I wrote this with tears fall in my hands
That came to my senses that I care for you enough

And I don't know what, I said the word many times to u so we can end this
And its not working, so do we continue to related like this?

With sound of my heart aching?
I don't hope no more to you
I do my way, and not expect anything
I let my feeling gone and erased it

Play plain and act ordinary..
Can I...

No comments:

Post a Comment