What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, June 20, 2010

embrace me

people should be beautiful in every way - in their faces, in the way they dress, in their thoughts, and in their innermost selves. If someone does not see you as beautiful, this does not mean that you are not beautiful, but rather that they simply do not see you

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.

⁠quote from Lao Tzu


Instead of looking at one's dreams to understand one's life, it may make more sense to look at one's life to understand one's dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment