What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, June 11, 2010

i dont wanna get hurt

In everything I see, you appear with me, how come? How come?
And everything I do, involves you too. We are, like one.
In my life there has been so many changes,
and I don't want to be left out in the rain.

I don't want to get hurt, I've done my time.
All I want from you, is to tell the truth.
I don't want to get hurt, no more this time.
I don't want to go blind, and find,
it's falling apart all the time.

In the middle of a dream, you are there for me, your face, your lips.
But there's no way you can tell, cuz I hide it really well, so well.
In my life there has been loving and lying,
and I don't need another reason to cry.

I don't want to get hurt...

I'm falling apart one more time

No comments:

Post a Comment