What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Thursday, September 30, 2010

on my heaad

I didn't know I'd ♥
I didn't know I'd change
Like areal fool, lkke something by a chance
I must have been meant to meet you

♥ that's approaching me
♥ that I had dreamt about
Where are you?
Is that... You still haven't found me yet?
Accidentally as I walk life along if you recognize me
Call out like this so sweetly
Call my name
Stop right there
So that it can't run away
To tie up and its shadow too
And hide it carefully away...

You are my ♥
Yes you
Open your heart just shine it on me, so that you can know my feelings for you

No comments:

Post a Comment