What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Thursday, July 21, 2011

a change would you good

its already in my mind since 2 years ago...and the ignite is when my father die, i really wanted to this.

I don't want to make decision on the peak of my emotion, i realize i cant just do that without adjust and tidy myself first.

from college era no, from junior high school i never been wear out of the ordinary and i manage to wear decent clothes for myself and when college its also continue,..

if you search there's none of my pic show at least back shoulder or even short clothes thing in m body..never...

but why is so hard for me to decide this,... already backward ..,move forward " mom said" yes i do... but hesitate reluctant think im not capable and not yet qualified...weird

" don't change yet" u limited yourself, ....don't do that you make yourself more hard to find your soul mate.....

no,..that's not right. there's someone for me each person destined to have soul mate.


who i am judge myself more than i think, why i have to bother in what other think about how to live my life, i do it energetically and bubbly up till now more positively ..... no limit just because i change appearance to this right..

So, i think in my mind this last 3 month is only..am i prepared for this?

Am i look more chubby ??
do i look weird??
what kinda style i use?
is my budget enough to cover all this changes?


gezzz to much thought ... mostly not important -____-

i have to reroute myself and be more positive..

this is the time....

i hope thing more better and fall on line positively and more and make me better person...


allhamdulliah, im wearing hijab

yes now its time,..

No comments:

Post a Comment