What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, August 22, 2011

Change

If I could hold you close
Like you were never gone
If I could hear your voice
You'd tell me to be strong
But sometimes
I just can't
I just don't understand
Why you had to go
I guess I'll never know
Ain't it funny how you think
You're gonna be OK
Till you remember things ain't never
Gonna be the same again

Ain't it crazy how you think
You've got your whole life planned
Just to find that it was never ever
In your hand


If I could get to you
*I'd be there in a minute*
My world don't make no sense
* Not* without you in it
And sometimes
I just *cry* *can't say i*
Don't know why
Why'd you have to go?
And leave me here alone

No comments:

Post a Comment