What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, August 12, 2011

Missing my (A)bee -- was

I think of you, you're half a miles away
I close my eyes, wishing you could have stayed
We fade now I'm left, with an emptiness I can't stand
There's an old piece of me, I know will never mend
I miss you so bad tonight
You were the one
Who loved me and held me and tried
In every way, I miss you¡­so bad tonight
Where do I go, when I am so alone?
Who will touch my hair, and take this pain away?
I don't want to talk; I just want someone who knows me
But that's you, and you're gone
When you were here, I just couldn't see¡­
That I Miss you so bad tonight
I still hope that, there's a chance
For you and I, somewhere¡­someday
These are the things I've wanted to say
But how could I, when I sent you away?
I miss you so bad tonight
You were the one
Who loved me and saved me and tried
In every way, I miss you so bad tonight
Tonight, tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment