What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, August 12, 2011

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option

Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine...

How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?

One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me again, but today i closed all the doors, cause I don't wanna get hurt no more

You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.

The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't even clear in what he wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment