What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, August 12, 2011

Wish For You

I made a wish for you today,
a wish straight from my heart.
I didn't wish you riches, fame,
or fortune to impart,
But I did wish you the finer things
whose worth has no measure,
the type of things you'll value
more than wealth or treasure.
I wished you much hope,
good health, and love,
and all the wonderful things in life
your heart is dreaming of.
I wished you endless strength,
during times of trial and stress,
and inspiration to spark your soul
and bring you happiness.


Even though, it might not means that much to you
For me its all real, the talk, the embrace, the care the love ...
im just ordinary girl with fragile heart, u didn't break my heart u just wounded it.
But im okay as long as you happy

No comments:

Post a Comment