What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, September 9, 2011

Even the dreams as many as the stars will come. That goes lost love too..
So I Smile, for ♥ will come to my arms too
So I take action don't hold it back
So I take action, even if its just small step everyday. Even if its a slow pace, its okay

When tears are filling up in my eyes
When tears are flowing down my cheeks
I Just yell out, then even sadness will be frightened away

When my heart is giving in
When my heart is aching pain
Just put on a smile let that hope find me
With open arms

There may be stumbles but those aren't failures, just brush off the dirt. Don't cry
Just stand up again and continue running

Sometimes ♥ make me laugh
Sometimes ♥ make me cry
Sometimes ♥ make me risk everything
Sometimes ♥ make me grateful too
All of this will only make me even stronger

I'm all right I'm still holding on my dreams
And walking along that path

No comments:

Post a Comment