What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, September 16, 2011

For now on, I don't think much about man and what's going on on his mind.
I'm simply stop expect much.
I'm going to think ONLY about my mum and my work.
I'm gonna fullfill my dreams by that thoughy only.
I will save each money I earn
I will not spend on anything because I already have everything
I will not consume unneccesary item
I spend my money only for paid my obligation and food.
I will renovate my house soon
I'm gonna bring my mum to holy land to perform hajj, and make her happy
The rest of it will follow

I will stop worry
I will not think to much about what happen next
I will just live each day in gratefull gratitude to اَللّهُ only
I will think positively

Insya اَللّهُ, I will be
آمِيّنْ... آمِيّنْ يَ رَ بَّلْ عَلَمِيّنْ

No comments:

Post a Comment