What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, September 5, 2011

I've turned back again several times
I pretend not to know and laughed
Although I try silently trick myself
Are u lost because u don't know how I feel?
I suddenly became scared of " I love you"
Because I'm not used to those words
I try to yelling with my frozen lips to ur back
I'm able to breathe under the same sky as u, so there's nothing more I could want
I don't know anything so this growing ♥ only brings me pain
If I'm die from the pain, ill still linger here
Ill just smile by your side, although I won't be happy and although I can't turn back, you're the one I choose

No comments:

Post a Comment