What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Like the first day you backed away, and like that first day I thought of separate
Although I want you so much. The things I can't ignore.. Cold reality sad calculations.
Forgive me. Someone who forget you that easily...

I miss you, I running back at you, don't go don't leave now linger by my side ..

Those painful words you said one day...
If we'd never meat each other, would it be more painful?
You're crying, you're holding it in, you're raising your head, you're smiling painfully.
The sunset is staining the whole world. I miss you, I want to hold you, I want to be by your side even if it hurts until my arms feel uncomfortable
You're my warm spring, like I just met you

No comments:

Post a Comment