What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Saturday, October 29, 2011

yes i'm a girl . . =)

i push doors that clearly say PULL =)

i laugh harder when i try to explain why i'm laughing =D

i walk in to a room and forget why i was there B-)

i count On ma fingers in math classes =P

i try to accomplish things with time still On the microwave =/

i lie sometimes to hide the pain =(

i cry a lot more than u think i do =(

i m not so strong as ma smile seems to be =)

i get attached to ppl who care even a little about me

a broken nail is as painful as a broken heart =)

i say its a long story when it's really not :-X

i fall in love too hard too fast and i always care more than i can

Yes I'm A GIRL and I'm PROUD of it . .!!

No comments:

Post a Comment