What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Don’t you know that I am watching you like this Don’t you hear my heart trembling a little and hesitating Even though I try to remember and erase it and let you go My thoughts are only full of you The secret I really can’t hide is directed toward someone Though I try to bare with it and block it All of a sudden I think of you I don’t know this beating, it doesn’t seem like mine When I stay still and listen, you are living inside Though I don’t believe in love But I believe your eyes
My face which is reflected inside your eyes That’s enough for me Though I can’t see tomorrow I can see your heart No matter where this road ends as long as I’m with you, I want to walk A little secret I can tell you someday I was able to see love on the moment I first saw you To me you are tomorrow So that I can see the end of this road, I will love only you

No comments:

Post a Comment