What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, November 6, 2011

even though i see love, i just walk by it even though i know its love, i make an excuse. even though i hear love, i will ignore it to cover my cries, i laugh laudly love,....to love, be love..is my love is it really bad?? When everyone else love they are happy why do i cry my heart why does my heart hurt like this i give everything away , if only i had permission for this love w
hen my love hurts me, i continue to live, wiping my tears doesnt ease the pain precious thing...... always seem to leave my life so i've kept my feeling hidden,.. I might get blinded by your bright light of love my broken heart is worsened by this painfull affection this love that hurts me, is what i still live for

No comments:

Post a Comment