What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, November 11, 2011

You give me something no one else can, a reason to live. If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I wont have to think twice on saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you... I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you It's hard to live alone, its hard to choose someone to love, but the hardest part of falling is to admit that you have fallen in love with someone you didn't mean to love from the start... Love can touch just one time, but it can last for a life time. Life is only worth living once you've found someone worth dying for. It takes a life time to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment