What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.

I tried to lie, deny, ignore, delude. But I can't lie to myself. How can I deny these feelings. Its hard to ignore, I can't delude my heart.
As I see loving couples everywhere, I look down and smile to myself, wondering where's the one for me out there.
It takes fate for two person to meet. It takes destiny for two person who're meant to be. And its takes hard work for everything in between.
When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
Loving someone the same even when the other person doesn't feel the same. Thats love.
Even if both our hearts don't fit, the love I feel for you is still immensely rich.
I wonder how many heartbreaks do I have to endure before I meet the right person.
Believe that in time to come, you'll be fine again. It might take a long time, but eventually, everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment