What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, December 5, 2011

Somewhere in between

Somewhere in the middle of those conversation..
i started to care about you
Being from strangers to friends..
then from gossips to sharing secrets..
Don't know when i started to like u..
Frm those arguments to fights..
frm those likes to dislikes..from laughs to cries..
I did share many beautiful moments with u..
Somewhere in middle of those conversation...i fell in luv with u..
Don't know how d time passed..
for hours our conversations used to last..
n today it has been ages we talked..
Now u have someone by ur side..
tomorrow i would be someone else's bride
So today i wanna tell u
Did was something i did,,,"hide"..
Yeah somewhere in the middle of those conversation...i fell in luv with u..
& for the rest of my life..i will cherish my relation with u

No comments:

Post a Comment