What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Just A girl

When a girl tells you about her problems it does not mean that she's complaining. She trusts you...but, The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all...It’s tough when someone special starts to ignore you, but it’s even tougher when you have to pretend that you don’t mind....so,I wish you would tell me why you changed your mind about having feelings for me. I wish I had the guts to ask....but then, If a girl asks you a question, it's better to just give her the truth, chances are she's asking you because she already knows the answer...When I reply to you with one word answers it means I'm mad at you. Then you're supposed to ask me what's wrong and I'll tell you. Now matter how strong a girl is, she has a weak point and sometimes all she needs is a hug and someone to tell her it's alright,...and I don't want a perfect person, You know what I think hurts the most? The feeling of being replaced. It’s like no matter what you did, it wasn’t enough. A guy can make you think he loves you, but he really doesn’t. A girl can make you think she doesn’t love you, when she really does. Maybe the reason why you have to stop loving a person is because fate chose both of you to be friends, when forever is a lot more possible.... The worst thing you can do for love is deny it; so when you find that special someone, don't let anyone or anything to get in your way. I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything....thus, I won't force myself to have space in your life. Because if you know my worth, you'll create one for me...so i realize...Sometimes someone comes into your life that changes everything. Raises your standards, makes you laugh, and makes you feel like you...and await, Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment