What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, January 16, 2012

lullaby

Even if I try hard to close my eyes. Even if I try hard to close my ears
I could see your tears, I could hear your pain. You're a very lonely person
The one I miss, Don't run away from me anymore
Even if my heart is stabbed, even if I cry I know you're hurting more
Even if you try hard to make me cry with hurtful words
Even if you try to act like you're strong. You can't fool me so that makes me hurt more
You're a very sad person
Don't say a word, just love. I know we're the same
Even if you make me cry and push me away. I know you are the same as me........
The one who is foolish, Even if you turn away from me, the one that is stupid
You can't even walk one step, its me

No comments:

Post a Comment