What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship, faith and God in your relationship to make it last.


I pray to be given the power ...However, God gave me a strong temptation for me to deal with it.I pray for the wisdom given ...However, God gave me problems so I was able to solve it.I pray that supplied wit ...However, God gave me brain and mind so that I can learn from it.I pray to be given courage ...However, God gave me so I'm able to deal with distressI pray that the love and affection given ...However, God gave the people his wounds so that I can share with them.I pray that happiness be ...However, God gave me the doors of opportunity for me to use.I did not receive all that i askedHowever, I get all I needHopefully, the way we've been through this, there will be bright with the light of God, wherever we're going. And I prayed that these measures do not take the wrong way than his.Hopefully, all the desire in the heart, all the hope in our souls, will always be peaceful, be always full of coolness. May God bestow happiness in whatever we do.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment