What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hope Torture


when you're in pain from love, tears are the medicine

you have no faults but you keep saying that you're sorry



don't cry for me it's alright, i understand it all you're such a crybaby
how can i let you go if you're so soft?
even the sunlight is cold on days without you
counting with my two hands is not enough for all the things that remind me of you



don't smile for me
because i know how hard it is for you
you're such a fool
how can you leave if you're so worried about me?



my love is so cold
my heart is cold, you can't leave
if the good memories all freeze
and if it can't be erased, if it doesn't melt
what do i do?



just turn around and go now
because if you hesitate, i might hold onto you
don't even brush past me, don't run into me
because i might run to you and hug you



i only hope and hope for you
even if you know my heart, don't come to me
even if i love you again
because i might give you pain, i might give you tears
i'm afraid your memories are colder

No comments:

Post a Comment