What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, September 21, 2012

Dear Someone, you can make me laugh even when I Don't want to smile, ...

"What is meant for you, sooner or later comes into your life"....  written down in my head.

I like when someone cares about me as much as I care about them and I want a relationship where you can lay down beside each other and just talk all night. ... No i corrected it I want a relationship where I can lay with each other & just talk... about anything and everything.

......Insecurity that still hanging in me........

I hate it when you talk to someone every single day day and then it just stops. All of a sudden neither of  us say a damn word to each other.

.... Time paused on me.....

I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with.

My notes are : A great relationship is about two main things: First, finding out similarities. Second, respect the differences. :) ....just the thought.....

You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you. ..

Anyway.....

I love waking up to your text. A little thing like that can put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. ..

by the way.....

Miss you "hello" today.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment