What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ego


Ego : If you ignore me, I will ignore you. If you don't start the conversation, we won't talk. If you don't put in the effort, why should I?

Concious : be with you means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with.

ego: I don't want to miss you anymore, just come here and stay with me.

Concious: Sometimes I think I'm not suitable to be in a relationship. I tend to think too much & feel insecure, just cause I've been hurt in the past.

....Not all wishes are meant to come true. Some wishes are only there to teach us how to trust in something bigger than us. .....

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment