What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Boy & Girl

Girl : I feel like I'm annoying you by texting you too much.

Boy: why u talking to me.

Girl : When I talk to you, even for just a minute, my day gets a whole lot better.

boy : why u miss me?

girl.: I miss you especially when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with.

boy : why me. ( » Its annoying/disturbing/not comfortable to)

Girl:

Dear Someone, thanks for making me smile, thanks for making me feel happy and most of all thanks for being  a good listener.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment