What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, September 23, 2012

About Me

I'm a simple person who can hide a thousand feelings. Just because I don’t talk to you, or text you first, doesn’t mean I don’t miss you. I’m just waiting for you to miss me. Life is weird. You can go from being strangers To being friend To being more than friends To being pratically strangers again.

My level of maturity changes depending on who I'm with and when I say that I like you, I really do more than you could understand. . Everyone said: "Don't find your love. Love will find you." But seriously I'm tired of waiting. I want to go somewhere far, far away and see who will miss me when I'm gone.

Right now I just want someone to kiss my forehead and tell me how lucky they are to have someone like me ♥.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment