What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Too little Too Late


I’ve never said this before
To tell you the truth, I felt my heart beating on that day
Since the beginning, I knew
I wasn’t sure but it felt like our fate was already decided
Love is coming to me
It leads me toward you
It feels like a dream that
I’ll never wake up from
It really seems like a dream
I remember the day we first met
You came to me on a dazzling and bright day
Thank you for coming to me

I hope this is a dream that I’ll never wake up from 
I hope things will never change 
I hope the place where love lingers 
Can be somewhere we can be together 
It feels like a dream that 
I’ll never wake up from 
It really seems like a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment