What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dear GOD....


Ya Allah .. Hold this heart when I start to feel anxious in waiting is patience, sometimes my heart feel homesick on her man that I loved in my silence ...

Ya Rabb .. Let me knots in every prayer-prayer of the THY istikharah to taste it, so that later you Combine his heart and my heart and blossomed beautifully linked reigned because Ridha-MU ....

Ya Rabb ... Lead Heart servant
that would only accept a Insan LOVE truly MU options not Solely my soul selections.

Ya Rabb, If he does well for us, our religion, the future of our world and the hereafter, can guide and bring us closer to you, then draw near to him and unite themselves in marriage is our sakinah, mawaddah, warrahmah .. But if he is not the best, so do not let our admiration to like let alone love, Make our admiration as others amazed him, Thou Almighty tossing our hearts So Leave this sense, we leave it to you, because all of this is Yours .. Aamiin yes Rabbal ala'amin

No comments:

Post a Comment