What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Clumsy Love


Do you know about my clumsy love?. As I see you turn away, I can’t say anything. So I will just place all my love inside my heart.I tell you that it’s alright, that I’m here right now, my dear. Even though I get bruised by embracing you in my heart, You’re getting farther away when I still have words I couldn't say, my dear.. Like a fool, I swallowed those words into my hear. Please love me just once. Can I crazily call out your name just once?. Because of my heart, I want to go closer to your side In order to tell you, I want to go closer to your side , the person who I miss..





No comments:

Post a Comment