What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, April 29, 2013

My Path My Life


I almost always mess up. I fall too
easily in love. I cry over boys. I'm not 
the prettiest girl you can find. I think 
makeup can hide what I dont want 
people to see. I talk way too much. 
I laugh at the stupidest things. 
But the thing that gets me most is 
that I let people affect me ... When
really, they mean nothing at all to me...

I'm just fine with who I am. I may not be the smartest or the most attractive person but I'm happy with the path I'm taking and I'm just fine with not having to step on others to achieve happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment