What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wandering and wandering


 How much do I have to hurt and hurt to be healed?
I send it off with a greater longing
How much do I have to love and love to be held
In the embrace of the wind-like memories?

Even if I live for a day, it’s alright
If only I can stay in that place I can’t reach
Even the pain that crushes my heart
And the cold tears of longing – I can forget them all

Because I can’t ever go back in time
I lean on a strand of my memory and get through the day
The deeper my longing grows
It seems like the sad end is coming closer

You scatter like my sigh and I can’t catch you
My sad dear, who is growing farther away

How much do I have to hurt and hurt to be healed?
My throat is clogged up, I can’t even breathe
How much do I have to be shaken and shaken to be held
In the embrace of the wind-like memories?


Hurting and loving

No comments:

Post a Comment