What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, May 20, 2013

Silence


You can never tell what people are thinking and feeling unless they tell you, and usually they lie. you ask them, "whats wrong?" and they say "Nothing." You accept this because its easier than digging for the truth. people smile when they want to cry, they laugh when they want to scream and shout. they pretend like nothing is wrong because they dont want to face the truth. things aren't always rainbows and butterflies, sometimes you gotta scream and cry your angers and sadness to the world, because you can only hold it in for so long before something in you snaps. so when you want to cry, cry. when you want to scream, scream. dont hide behind fake smiles, its ok to not be alright...

You're probably right...I'm sure I don't have any idea what you're going through. How hard it is to let someone go. How painful it must be to know that as right as you two are for each other, it doesn't mean you're right for each other right now. I wouldn't know a thing about that. About how it makes you want to scream, or hit someone...or cry..



No comments:

Post a Comment