What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, June 10, 2013

Again today, I live for love


Though I close my eyes, I can see you because the wind tells me. Your scent softly lingers around the steps you took before, Now….....Though I miss you, I smile, Because at the tip of my hands – no, throughout my heart,Your lingering touch makes me live......

I want to see you even if it’s in my dreams so I call out to you. Where are you? Do you even know of me?.... All day, I call and call out to you. I am by your side and I am waiting. Only for you.

Things you can’t control Yes, love is like that too.
I fell down so many times. The scars don’t have time to heal.
 Your voice lingers around me. I miss you, I miss you, your breath, those memories. They make me breathe. Again today, I live for love

Even if it’s in my dreams, if only we can be together. Under the same sky, just once more
If only we can be happy. I have nothing more to ask, even if it’s in my dreams

Can’t you hear it? This painful love. I send my heart along with the wind. I am by your side and I am waiting. Forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment