What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, December 13, 2013

This dizzy feeling, I think it’s love

Is this what love is? Does it hurt the more you do it?
The more I get closer to you. My feelings grow bigger. It scares me
Such a precious person to me. That person, who won’t ever come again
That’s it for me, that’s enough. Just the fact that I love you.
We don’t need to have a conversation, we know everything by looking at each other’s eyes
Something about the flow is good, I’m getting drunk off this feeling that our encounter is giving
This ecstatic feeling, I want to know you deeper.
I can’t see love with my eyes. I don’t know where it is. I stumble around, looking for it......
But finally, Your scent that scatters in the wind. Your low voice that I hear. Comes spreading into my heart that is cold. My tears glisten as they well up in my eyes. Because I’m afraid this love will wither some day. One day, two days, three days, four days.To the point where I can use up all of my time. I am happy with you alone

No comments:

Post a Comment