What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hey you...

Hello, can I say something? You say you know me that well?. It’s so strange, when you’re in front of me You can’t say anything but you talk a lot behind my back
I’d be crazy to do those things. Would I really be that bad?
The cowards talk a lot under the tree they can’t climb. You can talk all you want Make it loud, make it more, make me hot topic.
Wanna know the truth all the truth
The important thing is. The more you talk about me, it’s nice, very nice
The more rumors there are, the better it is. I just laugh, that’s how easy I am
I have about ten tails, you don’t even know. Everyone has misunderstandings
The way I smile, the way I talk, the way I walk is a bit…
Don’t be like that and just say it. I expected this. We only know each other’s names. But I guess you’d go crazy if we just brushed our fingertips.
Rumors that spread without a sound. What you want is a truth or dare. Actually, everything is depends on you. On what kind of person I become . What’s important is not me but you
You tell me first, The important thing is now, right now How does it feel to see me before your eyes?
It’s just you, the little, foolish you. Believe me? Only believe in what I say. What you believe, what you want, what deceives you is 

No comments:

Post a Comment