What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, April 20, 2014

I miss You..

As if nothing’s wrong, I joke around with my friends. Saying being alone is better, that I didn’t know it’s this nice. I pretend to be strong, I try to smile but my eyes can’t lie. I comfort myself but the tears keep dripping. After getting exhausted from endlessly crying, I fall asleep. I can’t even see you in my dreams So I cry, I just cry

I came out of the house without any plans and got on the bus. Wherever my feet lead me, I can’t see you, who used to love me. I can’t even see you in my dreams. There’s so much I didn’t do for you
There’s nothing that I did for you. I’m so sorry for all the bad things I did to you
So tears keep falling

I cry, I just cry. I try to forget you but I keep…

I miss you so I’m crying, I miss you so I’m crying

No comments:

Post a Comment