What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Sunday, July 13, 2014

...........................................................end

I never would have opened but you seemed so real to me, after all the bullshit I've heard
it's refreshing now to see. I don't have to pretend he doesn't expect it from me
Don't tell me I haven't been good to you, I have never been there for you just tell me why, nothing is good enough..and I don't understand I deserve so much more than this

So don't tell me why she's never been good to you?
she's never been there for you, don't you know that why is simply not good enough
so just let me try and I will be good to you just let me try and I will be there for you
I'll show you why you're so much more than good enough...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment